Contact Lens Fitting
The Right Fit
A contact lens fitting exam is necessary in order to determine the correct contact lens prescription for your eyes. A contact lens prescription specifies several key components that allow for clear vision and a comfortable fit.
There are different kinds of contact lenses. Our doctor has experience in fitting soft, rigid gas permeable, scleral, hybrid, and orthokeratology contact lenses.
If you are new to contact lenses, our office will schedule an instruction class to teach you different techniques of inserting and removing your contact lenses.
Please contact our office to schedule your eye exam and contact lens fitting today!
PANOPTIC EYE CARE
With the increasing comfort of contact lenses, more patients are being fitted into contact lenses everyday. This generates a lot of plastic and waste if not properly recycled. Contact lenses and the blister packs they come in are too small and get filtered out at recycling facilities. Here's how to properly recycle them:
1) Please remove as much liquid from the blister packs as possible.
2) Include contact lenses, top foil, and OPENED plastic blister packs (unopened blister packs are NOT accepted).
3) Stop by Panoptic Eye Care to drop them off!
Why We Participate:
1) The contact lenses and blister packs are remolded to make recycled products.
2) For every pound of accepted packaging, $1 is donated to Optometry Giving Sight, a global fundraising initiative that provides eye care and eyewear to underserved populations.
Let's create a more sustainable environment together!