Panoptic Eye Care Partners with Bausch + Lomb ONE by ONE Recycling Program
With the increasing comfort of contact lenses, more patients are being fitted into contact lenses everyday. This generates a lot of plastic and waste if not properly recycled. Contact lenses and the blister packs they come in are too small and get filtered out at recycling facilities. Here's how to properly recycle them:
1) Please remove as much liquid from the blister packs as possible.
2) Include contact lenses, top foil, and OPENED plastic blister packs (unopened blister packs are NOT accepted).
3) Stop by Panoptic Eye Care to drop them off!
Why We Participate:
1) The contact lenses and blister packs are remolded to make recycled products.
2) For every pound of accepted packaging, $1 is donated to Optometry Giving Sight, a global fundraising initiative that provides eye care and eyewear to underserved populations.
Let's create a more sustainable environment together!